Sunday, February 27, 2011

First Time Blogger!


Hello~ This is my first time blogging. Kinda awkward. (^ ^;)
My name is NaNa; I'm American living in the USA right now. I'm fifteen and my birth date is December fourth. I'm still in high school of course; I go to an arts magnet and I'm in the visual arts cluster. Yes, an art student~ :3
I kind of want to have a career in art but that's not what my mind is set on at the moment; I want to join the JET program and become an ALT in Japan~ (> v <)
I love trying out different styles not that often though. I usually stick with one for a while. Right now I want to try out the Himegyaru style. (o v o;) Don't hurt me if I fail epicly!
I love to cosplay/crossplay so I'm a big anime geek.
This is me with my Ciel Phantomhive wig on at school. I have blue contacts on to go with it too~

2 comments:

  1. Your blog background is adorable!
    ~Kawaii Kiki ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blog world~

    You'll make an awesome Ciel! ^-^

    ReplyDelete