Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Show Some Support

I know I haven't been active at all lately, school's taking it's toll on me since it's coming to an end, but I'd like to share a link with everyone who reads my blog. I found out today while reading my DeviantArt message box about a law that was going to be passed in Uganda that would have every homosexual killed. I strongly support every human for whatever sexuality they may be, so this completely stunned me. Thousands are signing a petition to help stop this, and right now it's almost at 1,500,000 which is the goal. Just some more are needed, so I'd like you to sign this, just like I did. All you have to do is put down your email, first name, country, and postal code. The cellphone box is not needed. Please sign it as well! Every vote counts!

No comments:

Post a Comment