Sunday, May 29, 2011

Still not dead!

Not dead yet! I've already started on my exams so that took time away again. I've gotten almost every project done. I got a 90 on my art portfolio! That surprised me so much! I would've gotten a higher grade if I had my sketchbook with me though! ):
Besides school stuff I've noticed how I'm kinda looking at a different style again... I still everything hime but you know me, always switching. Though I never did have a specific style, hence the title of my blog, Metamorphosis! Today I went to church with my mom, her boyfriend and his parents, but seeing how that'd be a bit awkward I brought my friend Desire with me.
After we went to KoMart! I was so excited I gave myself a headache. LOL
There were so many Asians! They were all speaking Korean, which seemed only natural since the plaza had nothing but Korean stores all around it, inlcuding KoMart.
Sadly, all we bought were sweets.. Japanese sweets. Didn't entirely make sense to Desire and me, but whatever.
Until next time!

~NaNa

No comments:

Post a Comment