Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Bento Bento


Even though I did make my bento nice and cute.. I forgot to take a picture of it! I felt so bad after I began eating it during my lunch break! I had also forgot my camera and my Lg Dlite phone doesn't have good camera quality so there really was no hope. (; o ;)
I'm going to make another tomorrow for lunch though so I'll take a picture of it in the morning before I put it away and I'll make sure to put my camera in my bag before I sleep tonight! 
On a side note, I've got allergies! Spring is no good for me! I always get a runny nose. (= A=) And stress from school still makes me grind my teeth without realizing I am until the headache forms! </3
Just last Friday and Saturday it was nice and hot, feeling like summer and all, Sunday it got a bit cold, but nothing that I thought I would have to worry about. Today.. Super cloudy and cold.. that eventually led to sprinkling outside! I had no clue, so I didn't bring a sweater or an umbrella! That didn't help at all so now I've got the sniffles because of the weather! 
Of course.. I do have a bad immune system, so that may also be the cause too. I don't think normal people would catch a cold so easily.

On the bright side, since I'm in an arts magnet and part of the visual arts cluster, my second period class, Elements of Media, changes every now and then. I've got a drawing and design class every day on both A and B day, which is fun I guess, but what art class I like the most right now is my photography class! It's now my second period class on A days and I just started it today. We learned how to use these handmade cameras! They were made out of oatmeal cylinder containers! They really are fascinating! Next A day I'll be sure to take a picture of one before class starts. ( ^ o ^ )
 This is the first photo I took! Clearly it's not that good, since my friend Vivian's head is missing and all you can see is her hand on the can and her little cupcake ring, which is that randon dot by the branches. I should leave it out longer next time.
The camera is just an oatmeal container with a hole poked in it and a piece of film paper behind it and yet it takes pictures! I was truly fascinated when it showed. Once again, I'll show you a picture of the camera next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment