Friday, March 11, 2011

I'm Back!

Sorry I've been gone for a long time! I got really busy with school work and still kind of am... But I'm on spring break now so that's fun~ minus the ton of art pieces I have to work on. (T A T)

My friend and I decided to go to a Japanese sushi shop after school a while back. It was so fun~ The drinks were ADORABLE.

Everyone in the visual arts cluster at my school went on field trip to a few art museums but that wasn't as fun as I thought it'd be. We walked from museum to museum which was quite some distance and we did that all day so everyone was really tired by the end of the day. I'd say the best part was our lunch break. My friend brought such a cute bento~ (* 3*) But I forgot to snap a picture. Oh and our ride was and hour and a half late. That sucked.

I decorated my phone when my phone case came~ it's so pretty~ I'll take a picture of it next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment