Sunday, March 13, 2011

Crafty Projects

It's past midnight and I couldn't sleep so I thought I'd go looking around CutOutAndKeep.net for some nice projects I could work on during my spring break as I also work on my art projects. The first one is book beads. They look really cute and it's also recycling old books you never read or ever wanted to read! I know I've got some Twilight books I've got to recycle since personally I don't like the books. I'll try this one out first after I get some nice sleep!
The second how-to I found on CutOutAndKeep.net is how to make a lolita skirt! The one she made is really cute! I want to make one as well but of course the fabric design will be different from hers. Hopefully I can get to the fabric store this week to find some nice fabric for it!

And that's all for tonight gals! Time for me to get off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment