Thursday, March 31, 2011

Working Out


Hello, everyone~ The title is true, I've started working out a bit. Every Monday and Wednesday my step mom takes me to the gym with her that's right by my school. I've only gone for a short while, but I'm still doing what I must when I'm not there on those days. I've chosen to eat healthier too, which means no junk food, sweets or soda! I haven't had any since I decided on this.
I told Desire about what I was doing with my step mom and now she and her mom have joined our gym too! It's so much more fun to work out with someone than being all by yourself! The song I run to every time is SNSD's Run Devil Run. I listen to both the Korean and Japanese versions since I've got both on my iPod. :3 Of course once the song ends I'll go to Big Bang and their newest songs since they're so upbeat and help me keep going.
My mom tried tempted me today... I came home from my dad's house and my mom had just come home with food. She gave me two choices, a chicken sandwich and fries or a salad...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Of course I chose the salad! SHE WON'T BEAT ME DOWN! \( ^ O ^ )/

Why did I decide on working out? It wasn't just something that randomly hit me, it was something that had been hitting me for a long, long time.
Every time my older sister, older brother or younger brother would get upset with me they'd constantly call me fat, ugly, chubby, etc. Every. Single. Time. What's worse is that my own mom would do the same. She agree with them or call me names too when she was mad at me. When I told her how my dance teacher at school praised me for trying harder in class she told me, "Good. Lose weight." Yeah, doesn't look bad in text, but she said it with the nastiest attitude anyone had ever used on me.
My sister pushed me to my limit. She told me one day that I was so fat and that I'd never change. I told her that I could change my physical appearance into something better, but her way of thinking would never change and would always remain ugly. Of course, she didn't believe me. She told me that what I said was a complete lie for me, that I'd only get bigger and bigger and never stop. She even told me she hoped I cried myself to sleep that night. I cried, it was only expected, but only for a while until I set my mind straight on what had to be done. I wiped away my tears and called up my step mom to tell her about what had happened and how I was going to show my sister that I could, and that I would change my appearance. I would rub it in her face to show that I would work hard for a better body, not for her, but for myself.
And so I've begun. I've been packing my lunch to school lately with tons of fruits and vegetables instead of eating the unhealthy school food. I already feel like I've got more energy in my body! I hope I see changes soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment