Thursday, March 31, 2011

School Update~

Part of a project I was working on for school a while back. :3 I really liked this one, but sadly I forgot to snap a full picture before it got sent off for a contest. (T o T)
The almighty camera I was talking about last time! It really is a simple handmade camera! We took more pictures today, but I'm too tired to scan the ones I took. I'll do that next time.
You can also kind of see my new nail design. It's Hello Kitty with a pink leopard print. I'll probably change it again this weekend if I'm not too busy with school work.
I'm at the top, but I covered my face because I didn't like the way it came out. Desire is at the bottom.
We took pictures of the newly painted picnic benches in the green room of our school. Every now and then someone will go and paint every single 5 or 6 benches with a new design. This one was our favorite. The whole table was set up with plates with forks and knives and seat cushions! So cute! And there's another picture of the camera. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment