Thursday, March 24, 2011

Stuck with School Work

I'm really full with school work right now. It's art project after art project after academic work after academic work! I'm constantly having to work on something whenever I think I don't have any work left. I just finished an art project that's due tomorrow and it's already 1:30AM but a friend of mine told me we had to finish up ANOTHER project for ANOTHER art teacher! That project is still a work in progress. I've already worked on it, but it isn't done. Looks like that'll have to be turned in unfinished. (T____T)
It's all really stressful. I've gotten into the habit of grinding my teeth because of stress and it gives me massive headaches that last a long while. I'm not the only one with this problem, Desire has this same problem now too because of all the work we've got to do. It's really affecting my sleep and teeth now. (T__________T)
I haven't had time to even work on those book beads nor on my cosplay shorts either! It's heartbreaking!

No comments:

Post a Comment