Friday, April 15, 2011

Circle Lens, Eyelashes and More!

My new headphones I ordered online! They sound so good~ (T v T)  
My Tortoro earbuds also came in the same day!
I drew a big on the paper I had my art piece on as I worked, but as you can see, there's this mutated fish going to eat it. Why? Two friends of mine decided they wanted it that way. (Q v Q) Poor piggy!
This is the finished product of my chalk pastel piece.
Another doodle on the paper. I contributed to this one. I had the bright greenish chalk pastel so I drew bows on their heads. <3
I colored/drew myself with chalk pastel~
My bag came too~
A bird laid it's eggs in a nest it built in a plant my dad has hanging outside. Odd place to put a nest...
I thought it was packaged so cool. xD
My two favorite snacks: Pocky and Hello Panda
One of the bentos I made. I lack creativity in the mornings.
My contacts came from Honey Color last night! I got Geo Angel Gray.
My Dolly Wink no.1 eyelashes came two days ago~
Here I am with both my circle lens and my eyelashes on. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment