Monday, April 18, 2011

Palty Super Flash Sparkling Blonde!

I'm feeling much better than I did before! I went to school today and all was fine, except for one thing...
Everyone I knew, and some I didn't, kept petting my head! Why? I used the Palty Super Flash Sparkling Blonde! I love the way my hair turned out! I was kind of scared at first but that all went away when my hair dried after rinsing it. Everyone was telling me today how much  it suited me and somehow made my face lighter instead of darker like it should have. I was a bit worried about that, but no more!
I went to my math class and since my math teacher passed out some papers to everyone except me, I got up and picked them up like I should. As I walked back to my seat this one guy stops me, grabs my hands in his two hands as he sat there and I stood there and started complimenting my hair! Awkward! He asked if I found it awkward and of course I said yes, but that was happening a lot today so all was good. He's the guy who had TWO fox tails on his bag! TWO! I want one so bad! Anyway, back on track; this girl joined in along with him so I stood there with my hands being held as I got complimented in the middle of class. The guy then said how it was a color he'd never seen anyone have before and that I pull it off well! (^////^) Then the girl followed along with saying, "You're right! It like.. has its own.. color.. like.. not blonde.. but... you know.. honey.. gold.. blue.. purple.." Kinda odd, but I thanked them both and scurried off to my seat.
And now here's my photo!
Sorry the shot isn't so great. This was taken as I was about the choke from trying not to cough. (^  ^; )
D: I've got ugly under eyes! But oh well. (= 3=) That is something to deal with later..

2 comments:

  1. Hi there Nana-chan(^O^)
    Your hair looks fabulous and you know what?
    You're soooo pretty♥♥(*A*)

    L♥ve,
    Rabbito the Zombie Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Rabbito: Thank you so much! (^///^)
    You made my night! \(^O^)/

    ReplyDelete