Wednesday, April 6, 2011

What the Hell!



I got home from school today and what do I see? My Ciel Phantomhive wig all trashed! Like it had been thrown around the floor and kicked then tossed back onto my wig head! Naturally, I get mad because the only people home were my older siblings and none own up to it. What happens then? My mom gets upset with me! As always; it's nothing new. Nothing. New. Why? Because she sucks. No one is allowed to get mad at my sister because my mom's a push over and lets her laze around our house with no job. At 18 she still can't hold a job! It frustrates me!
I went to kitchen as well to get the left overs I had from a restaurant and guess what? Pretty obvious. That was gone too. Why? My older brother ate his and then mine out of boredom just like he always does. I knew I should have packed it up for lunch, but no. I didn't. Now it's gone without me getting a single bite.
What next? Someone tore open my imported Japanese waffle cookies that I bought and ate them as well...
Obviously nothing good had happened for me today. At all. I'm done ranting for now. Thanks.

I'll get to posting up those pictures I never did before soon. I've already got them on my desktop, just gotta get them sorted.

No comments:

Post a Comment