Monday, April 25, 2011

Dun Dun Dun!

Sick AGAIN!! Again I say? Why, yes, AGAIN. I went to see the doctor today and they drew blood from my arm. Ouch. They also gave me a shot in the hip. Double ouch. My mom got the same done to her since she was practically stuck with everything I had/have as well. After I got home my right ear started hurting and still does! Plus my hip still hurts a bit. D: WHY DO I HAVE THE WORST IMMUNE SYSTEM EVER?! WHY?!

Side note: I'm still getting compliments on my hair which is nice, but my mom still asks when am I dying it "back to normal". My response? "Hmm... whenever I feeeeeeel like it~ ...which is probably never. So yeah." She gets mad, but it's my head, my hair, my money I spent for the color so I am NOT going to change it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment