Friday, April 8, 2011

Post It

I had my post ready to post up with the pictures I promised and all.. but no. It failed to let me post. Why? I don't know! (T o T) So I'll do that later when I have free time. I'll be super busy this weekend with tons of projects for school so not much will be posted. This whole week has been busy actually. It's crazy! I've got to touch-up drawing, finish a huge perspective drawing, draw a damn soccer drawing for a calender, do my biology project, and I'm pretty sure I've got another sketch book assignment. (@___@)
On the bright side I am almost finished with a chalk pastel piece in my design class so once that's done with its touch-ups I'll snap a photo of it and show how it looks. Chalk pastels are really really messy. It's always all over my face and hands/arms when I'm done for the day. That means no white. I can hardly wear white at school because of the fact that it'll get ruined with the materials I use. Speaking of never wearing, I can not, and I repeat, can NOT have nice nails at school anymore. They always get ruined! An art student like me cannot have nice nails for a while. my naturally long nails have broken a few, so now I've clipped them all again. And with all that crap going on my hands it ruins my nail art and peels it away. Depressing!

No comments:

Post a Comment