Saturday, April 16, 2011

TIRED OF THIS!

Obviously I have the worst immune system in my family. Once again, I'm sick. I've got a super gross sore throat that doesn't allow me to use my voice for pretty much anything. My voice will come out but then start cracking and fading. (Q o Q) It hurts like hell too! I've got a running nose, I cough up mucus, my eyes are all puffy from crying like no tomorrow for no apparent reason and I'm having major stomach and back pains as well. I've been popping pills like a crack queen since Thursday because my mom isn't here. D': She left Thursday to go out of town with her boyfriend and won't be back till sometime tomorrow. It's Saturday right now. This sucky state that I'm in really makes me miss my mom! She always knows what to give me to make all my illnesses go away, but she's not here right now so I've been stuck in bed this whole time. I went to school on Thursday, not feeling so good, and Friday I was sent home early because I was feeling too bad. Now it's just gotten worse!

On a brighter side, my Dolly Wink eyelash case came along with the two boxes of Palty Sparkling Blonde hair dye I bought. They came in just a few days after I ordered them. I was so happy~ together I only paid 24 USD with free shipping! I'll post the pictures once I'm feeling a bit better and I'll post the result of the hair dye as well. I couldn't wait to dye my hair since my sister was home and she's always dying it for me, we did it the same night the dye came. My hair looks nice in my opinion, but my sister and I are going to wait a few weeks then go to Sally's and buy some bleach to even everything out.

No comments:

Post a Comment